Top Ad unit 728 × 90

Breaking News

recent

How to open Mobile websites (wap) on your PC

Well, many times you require to open mobile websites. However, if you are working on your PC or suppose you don't have internet in your mobile then what. The thing which strikes your mind is that let me open it on my PC.
So, is it possible to open Mobile websites (wap) sites on your PC (computer)...?
The answer is obviously yes. Let me put the working way(or the guide) in points format. Just follow the steps to open mobile sites on your PC.


  1. Install Firefox (Many of you must be already having this, they can skip this step). Mozilla firefox is another web browser similar to internet but far batter than it.
  2. Install xhtml mobile profile plugin.
  3. Install wmlbrowser plugin.
  4. Restart your mozilla firefox.
  5. Try opening any wap site. Try wap.google.com


You have just configured your PC to open mobile websites on it. Now try opening other wapsites, and let us know if you face any problem.
How to open Mobile websites (wap) on your PC Reviewed by Binod paudel on 4:53 AM Rating: 5

4 comments:

  1. Today, I went to the beach with my kids. I found a sea shell and
    gave it to my 4 year old daughter and said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." She put the shell to her ear and screamed.
    There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear.
    She never wants to go back! LoL I know this is completely off topic but I
    had to tell someone!

    Also visit my page internet providers new hope pa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I appreciate Henry for making me realise the truth to a certified hacker who knows a lot about what he is doing. I strongly recommend you hire him because he’s the best out there and always delivers. I have referred over 10 people to him and all had positive results. He can help you hack into any devices, social networks including – Facebook, Hangout, iMessages, Twitter accounts, Snap chat , Instagram, Whatsapp, wechat, text messages ,smartphone cloning,tracking emails and also any other social media messenger or sites. It’s advisable to hire a professional hacker.Thank me later. Contact him here. Henryclarkethicalhacker@gmail.com and you can text, call and Whatsapp him on +18134211326.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Guys, I just completed my divorce with my cheating husband of 10 years with two beautiful kids when i got a solid evidence of his unfaithfulness on extra marital affairs and his infidelity lifestyle, And the various applications he used to hide chats and lot of secret on his cell phone. Then, i decided to hire (Henryclarkethicalhacker@gmail com) an hacker and a PI just to be 100% sure because i don’t want to confront him or take any kinda step without proof, fact and figures because that could leads to defamation… It was with this great, honest, professional and trustworthy Man i got to know my husband is a professional cheater and has been using this app to hide most of his chats. This great hacker helped me broke to into his cell phone activities and wired everything he does on his cell phone directly to my phone and i was able to monitor and track him directly from my phone remotely without him knowing,
    Contact the Ethical hacker via email, Henryclarkethicalhacker@gmail.com you can also reach him on Whatsapp 18134211326..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I appreciate you sharing this insightful essay. Check out this article Can You Join The Military If You’re Colorblind?. A color vision test used by the military to assess color blindness is the Farnsworth Lantern Test.

    ReplyDelete

All Rights Reserved by Tips and Tricks © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.